- Any person logging on to or using the site (“the Visitor”) has unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions of use and these constitute a binding and enforceable agreement between the visitor and PalavaCity website.
- The purpose of site is to provide platform for the discussion to the flat owners at Palava.
- We are not associated with any company including Lodha Builders.
- The information on this website is presented as general information and no representation or warranty is expressly or implicitly given as to it accuracy, completeness or correctness.
- The visitor is presumed to have read the terms and conditions of the website and is deemed to have agreed, understood and accepted unconditionally all the terms, conditions, procedure and risks of logging onto the website and cannot claim, at anytime, ignorance of any or all of them.
- All relationships of any visitor of this website wheresoever’s situated is governed by and in accordance with the laws and jurisdiction of Mumbai, India.
- The content in PalavaCity website is generated by Users / Members. The PalavaCity website may unintentionally include inaccuracies or errors with respect to the description of palava infrastructure, prices and other stuff.
- The visitor has, by the act of logging onto the website and/or submitting information or giving his name, address, email addresses as identification through the website or e-mail, deemed to have consented and has expressly and irrevocably authorized PalavaCity to use, reveal, analyze or display and transmit all information and documents as may be required by it.
- The visitor represents and warrants that he/she is fully aware of the laws of the country/state he/she resides in and also those of India particularly those governing use, sale, lease, transfer of real estate and the visitor is neither violating nor attempting to violate any law.
- The contents, information and material contain in this website are the exclusive property of PalavaCity and are protected by copyright and intellectual property laws.
- No person shall use, copy, reproduce, distribute, initiate, publish, display, modify, create derivative works or database, use, transmit, upload, exploit, sell or distribute the same in whole or in part or any part thereof without prior express written permission from the PalavaCity website Owner.
- Facility to print an article or portion of text or material on this website through computer/electronic device does not tantamount to prior written consent. The PalavaCity has the right to reproduce, monitor, disclose any transmission or information received and made to this website. Visitors may be sent information or contacted through the email addresses, phone numbers and postal addresses provided by the visitor on the website.
- Any visitor who may not desire to receive email from the Palavacity may give clear instructions. The visitor shall not use or post any computer programs in connection with his/her use of the website that contain destructive features such as viruses anomalies, self-destruct mechanisms, time/logic bombs, worm, Trojan horses etc.
- Notwithstanding anything, in no event shall the PalavaCity website owner and team members be liable to the visitor for any or all damages, losses and causes of action (including but not limited to negligence), errors, injury, whether direct, indirect, consequential or incidental, suffered or incurred by any person/s or due to any use and/or inability to use this site or information or its links, hyperlinks, action taken or abstained or any transmission made through this website.
- The PalavaCity reserves the right to terminate, revoke, modify, alter, add, and delete any one or more of the terms and conditions of the website.
- Product cost listed on the website is indicative in nature, actual product cost might be different.
DisclaimerThe purpose of PalavaCity website
is to provide platform for the discussion
to all upcoming projects at Palava -
Casa Rio, Casa Rio Gold, Casa Bella,
Casa Bella Gold & Lakeshore front Flat Owners.
We are not associated with any developers