Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Construction status photographs - Casa Bella

Construction status photographs - Casa Bella 3 years 7 months ago #427

Hi..
Has anybody asked for construction status photographs to lodha??
I have got one.. but status shown in photograph and architect certificate are having differences..!!
Photo shows that the work under progress for 6th slab and certificate showed 7th slab work initiation at that time (River Retreat E-wing).

Upon asking them for the latest photographs, they said they don't have one.. Even after 20 days, the reply is same.
And now we have got the new architect letter with demand letter.

Has anyone else got photographs of construction status?? Is that showing different status than shown in architect certificate??

As we know that there are not allowing anyone to visit site. How to ensure the current construction status is same as certificate??

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Pramit Patodi
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 106
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Construction status photographs - Casa Bella 3 years 7 months ago #430

Today I received payment notification for initiation of first slab for CasaRio River Scape.
I had made a payment for Initiation of plinth work on 25th Oct. Just 45 days back. I am surprised Plinth work could finish so fast. I doubt!!!
They attached one image but it turned out Lodha logo on opening. Now from Jan they will not courier payment notification. It will be sent in their email box. Its scary, I am not used to it. I don’t check it regularly. There is a very strong possibility we miss out their notification and end up paying late fee. They must send notification as SMS and on our personal email as well.
  • Sandip Sharma
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7

Construction status photographs - Casa Bella 3 years 7 months ago #440

This is the latest status of work/progress for Casa Bella. The photo was taken yesterday during an unannounced site visit ( I told the site manager, I was from HDFC & I was there for an inspection before disbursement :P)

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Debaditya Barua
  • Junior Boarder
  • Casa Bella | Riviera D-902
Never argue with an idiot, for he will bring you down to his level and beat you by experience
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Sunny Jumle. Reason: Added Photo direct to the Post

Construction status photographs - Casa Bella 3 years 7 months ago #441

:D :D..
That was too smart on your side..
Still my concern is, whether architect certificate is showing the correct status of construnction??
  • Pramit Patodi
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 106

Construction status photographs - Casa Bella 3 years 7 months ago #444

^ he he..

Well as far as I could make out, it seemed that the work progress was as per the last architect certificate if not a bit more advanced. :)

This is what I saw:

1. Magnifica - all most all wings are ready for possession and cordoned off from the rest of the construction.
2. Other 1 & 1.5 BHK clusters such as eleganta, regalia etc were having construction going at full swing.
3. The 2 BHK & 2.5 BHK clusters were also in a advanced stage of construction with one block of riviera D being almost complete. In fact there was a model flat being finished in that cluster.
4. Work on the central club-house has started & the plinth for the main plaza has been laid
5. Work has started on the children play area and the internal roads.

These are my concerns:

1. The river/nullah etc was looking very filthy & I dont know whether Lodha will do something to clean it up.
2. They are concentrating more on the villas & quite a few have already been constructed. This is a concern for customers such as me, who have already made payment of 95% & waiting for possession.
3. I dont know if Lodha is doing some sort of river banking or not.
  • Debaditya Barua
  • Junior Boarder
  • Casa Bella | Riviera D-902
Never argue with an idiot, for he will bring you down to his level and beat you by experience
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vikas Verma

Construction status photographs - Casa Bella 3 years 7 months ago #445

Thanks for the update, is there any new related to possession timeline of Regalia F wing.
  • Page:
Moderators: PritpalKaur Mehtab
Time to create page: 2.423 seconds

Disclaimer

The purpose of PalavaCity website
is to provide platform for the discussion
to all upcoming projects at Palava -
Casa Rio, Casa Rio Gold, Casa Bella,
Casa Bella Gold & Lakeshore front Flat Owners.
We are not associated with any developers
including Lodha. 

Sign in with Facebook