Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Request for any update on Casa Lagoona. (Lakeshore Greens)

Request for any update on Casa Lagoona. (Lakeshore Greens) 4 years 5 months ago #7732

I have recommended some friends to invest in Lakeshore Greens (Casa Lagoona). They were told to pay the Registration/Stamp Duty in the month of March 2014, we are now in June 2014 and they keep saying that they have to get permissions yet.

It’s really unethical that they blocked around 4-5 lakhs for Registration/Stamp Duty when they could have earned Interest on this amount had this money been in their own account.

Nobody in Lodha are even aware of when these permissions would go through.

Can people with similar grievances revert back, so that we can take this up with Lodha collectively?

Jason - 9820617670
  • Jason Pinto
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Request for any update on Casa Lagoona. (Lakeshore Greens) 4 years 5 months ago #7738

Hi Jason
Patience is the key with Lodha.
I am invested in Lodha since march 2010 in CBG
They have Taken 95% payment since 1.5 years and stlil no possession,how unethical that sounds :angry:
I have seen worst of them,six months delay in Reg. the Flat,No one answering the phone for days......and so on... the list is very long.And as far as the Reg. is concerned they will do their part in their sweet time.The message is Be Prepared.I dont want to Preach you but If you dont have the Patience and you Are a pure Investor there are better options outside.The Biggest Disadvantage in Palave in Future as per my estimate will be oversupply.anyway Best of Luck for the Future and Hope for the Best.God Bless
  • SATENDRA NEGI
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Casa Bella Gold,Utopia B1704
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anoop Padmanabhan

Request for any update on Casa Lagoona. (Lakeshore Greens) 4 years 5 months ago #7742

Thanks !

Just give me some solace that I am not the only one sailing in this boat.

Is there no way one can take this up on a large platform?

I was shocked, really shocked!!! I just employed someone in our organization, I was lost for words when he told me that his younger brother had booked an apartment in Lodha Splendora Vivant B-702 (Thane) in the Year 2012. The plinth has not even started for this project. How ridiculous is this?

Lodha has been advertising big cover spreads in leading newspapers. They have some audacity.
  • Jason Pinto
  • Fresh Boarder

Request for any update on Casa Lagoona. (Lakeshore Greens) 4 years 5 months ago #7743

Hi Jason
you are not Alone. Its a Caravan.
I will tell you my story in short.
After Looking lot of projects in Navi Mumbai in 2010 I was Diverted by some Agency Arthmoney, Maybe lot of people know about them. The USP Big Builder , Full White Payment whereas in navi Mumbai During that time Black Portion was Very high. So I Booked the flat and gave them the Cheque of 27000 Rs. I came home and Googled Casa Bella Gold Review. I was shocked to see a Flood of Complaints. I Thought of blocking the chq. but then the very next day the chq. was debited. I thought of just letting go 27K and looking some other investment but that was very hard that time. some people did that too. they were lucky and WISE. As of Today i have invested 40L, Lost peace of mind Although i am sure i will get my flat someday.I invested my Major savings for a Major period (will be 5 years soon).Its one of my worst investments although it has Appriciated but tell me anything which has not. But then Fault lies with us. Greed and also Too much belief in brand. One simple investment in a Roadside Chawl would have been better :P .Anyway decision is upto you.i have personally Advised my many friends against investing there.But Bro You can take a decision. It will be good city to live in But WHEN is the question.But its not a good Investment oppurtinity i would say with Confidence.Sorry for any Heartburn and Remember LODHA --Bhagwan Hai.
God bless
  • SATENDRA NEGI
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Casa Bella Gold,Utopia B1704

Request for any update on Casa Lagoona. (Lakeshore Greens) 4 years 5 months ago #7750

Hi Jason,

One of my friend is booked in the Lake shore Greens (Casa Elite) and he has completed his registration too in the month of April-2014.

Regarding site, we visited 15 days back and that time leveling and making of roads was going on.

Regards,
Devendra

Request for any update on Casa Lagoona. (Lakeshore Greens) 4 years 4 months ago #7754

Thanks Devendra

I too have booked in Lakeshore Greens. I have booked a flat in Primia and completed the Registration. Glad to know that work is on on the Project.

My concern is in the Lagoona Cluster.......permissions are still awaited there.

Lets all hope for the best.

Cheers!!!

Jason
  • Jason Pinto
  • Fresh Boarder
Time to create page: 0.450 seconds

Disclaimer

The purpose of PalavaCity website
is to provide platform for the discussion
to all upcoming projects at Palava -
Casa Rio, Casa Rio Gold, Casa Bella,
Casa Bella Gold & Lakeshore front Flat Owners.
We are not associated with any developers
including Lodha. 

Sign in with Facebook
Cron Job Starts